Topeka Blvd Bridge
- Topeka Boulevard over Kansas River
- Owner – City of Topeka
- Length = 3,376 feet
A six unit combined Rolled Steel Beam, Welded Steel Plate Girder and RC Slab Structure with 215 foot maximum main spans and variable (52’ to 64’) roadway. Project length 0.6 miles. Bridge crosses the Kansas River and levees, Crane St., Norris St., Laurent St. and the mainline Union Pacific Railroad tracks
Westbound K-4 over Kansas River
- Westbound K-4 over Kansas River, Oakland Expressway - Shawnee County
- Owner – Kansas Department of Transportation
- Length = 5,285 feet
A six unit Welded Steel Plate Girder Structure with 232 foot maximum main spans and variable (40’ to 60’) roadway. Project length 1.1 miles. Bridge crosses the Kansas River and levees, Calhoun Bluff Road and the mainline Union Pacific Railroad tracks. This bridge received a Recognition of Extraordinary Achievement in Concrete Construction Award in 1998 from the American Concrete Institute.
- Entrance to Marshall Army Air Field Bridge over Kansas River – Fort Riley, Kansas
- Owner – United States Army Corps of Engineers
- Total length – 960 feet
- Continuous Steel Plate Girder with maximum 170 foot main spans. Roadway width is 28 feet.
- East & Westbound I-70/KTA over Kansas River - Lawrence, Ks.
- Owner – Kansas Turnpike Authority
- Total length – 2,332 feet
- A two unit Continuous Steel Plate Girder with maximum 250 foot main spans. Roadway width varies from 56 feet to 68 feet.